Number of Words: 481
Blue Waters Antigua
In search for that intimate accommodation in the Caribbean that provides the highest standards of service matched with a carefully preserved resort?
Blue Waters Antigua will surely prove what you are looking for. It is a family- owned hotel fronting a beach with clear waters and a shoreline that is powdery- white in color. It is one of the longest establishments in the entire country.
With 77 rooms and suites, Blue Waters Antigua have it made in superior quality giving their guests that chance to experience the classic vacation getaway set in paradise.
It takes pride of its two secluded bays, three fresh- water swimming pools, palm al fresco restaurant, Pelican cocktail bar, tavern by the beach, all- weather tennis court, air- conditioned gymnasium, live band music and fourteen acres of tropical gardens.
This is also perfect for water enthusiasts because Blue Waters Antigua provides all the complete equipments for sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, canoeing and snorkeling. If you are in for more adventure, they will be more than glad to arrange facilities for skiing, 18- hole golf, deep seafishing, horseback riding, para- sailing and helicopter tours.
The room categories in Blue Waters Antigua are as follows:
* Superior Hillside Rooms have both sea and garden sights that are situated above the beachfront areas.
* Deluxe Beachfront Rooms are only yards away from the hotel's primary bay. It has fine area that offers a dynamic vista of the Caribbean Sea.
* Hillside Junior Suites are all huge that has its own lounge area. This is perfect for families whose intention is just to bond with each other.
* Luxury Suites offer that luxurious space that has its own separate lounge and beautiful double balcony.
* One to Three Bedroom Villas are ideal for those who arrive in groups that have all the possible amenities. It has a living room, dining area and kitchen space that surprisingly interconnects other rooms.
Of course, what would be a plush area for more than overnight without a gourmet food meticulously prepared by Blue Waters Antigua's exective chef. Here is a listing of their sumptuous dishes available on a Saturday that have already become house favorites.
* For the appetizers there is Baby Spinach Salad, Carpaccio of Tuna, Warm Chicken Rissoto and Breaded Strips of Lobster.
* For the soup there is the Cream of Carrot and New England Clam Chowder.
* For the main course there is the Medallions of Lamb, Sesame Crusted Wahoo, Blackened Chicken Breast, Teriyaki Marinated Pork Tenderloin and Vegetarian Delight.
Over the past years that they have been fully operational, Blue Waters Antigua has already bagged numerous awards such as the 'Awards for Excellence' by Conde Nast Johansens 2005, 'Best Hotel in Antigua' by World Travel Awards in 2003, 'Antigua and Barbuda's Leading Villa' by World Travel Awards in 2004 and 'Best Waterfront Villa' by UK Magazine in 2002.