Number of Words: 454
Northern Virginia Hematology
Offering a dedicated team of medical professionals, Fairfax- Northern Virginia Hematology aims to meet the needs of their patients a primary goal.
Their dedicated physicians are Alex Spira, Nicholas Robert, Roy Beveridge, Dipti Patel, Anne Favret, Arthur Kales, Gregory Orloff, John Miller, Ajaj Dar, Elisabeth Simms, Peter Francis, Ivan Aksentijevich, Winston Ueno, Alisan Kula, Daniel Katcher, Robert Marsh, Amitabha Sarma, Alisan Kula and Robert Reid.
History of Fairfax- Northern Virginia Hematology
Established by two doctors, Arthur Kales and Richard Binder, about thirty years ago, they have continued to gain success in their field as time passed by. At this point, they now consist of 18 oncologists that can be found in about seven locations in their area.
Its most recent opening out was in Fauqurier area at Warrenton. With a community- based practice, all of its physicians have met the qualifications of the American Board of Hematology and Oncology. They have been helping in the study of diverse latest molecular and biological entities which has benefited the FDA approval of many products in the treatment of cancer.
Services in Fairfax- Northern Virginia Hematology
In the field of Oncology, their physicians deal every single issue there is that has to do with cancer including common and peculiar malignancies. They have facilities that are able to manage almost all of the regimens for chemotherapy in a cozy outpatient surroundings. As for blood- related conditions, their staff has a wide experience in the analysis of smears performance and bone marrow interpretation. There are also trials available that provide novel therapies.
For stem cell transplant, they will clearly explain the historical development, complication management and discharge instructions in a manner of utmost gentleness. They also have research studies that anybody can just enroll themselves like NSABP B35 (Exemestane vs. Tamoxifen in Postmenopausal PTS with DCIS), Adjuvant Breast, Metatic Breast in various types of HER 2 negative and HER 2 positive, Chemotheraphy and Bevacizumab as first line treatment in Colorectal Cancer, Fludarabine and Rituximab in previously untreated or treated B- cell, OCOG Phase II trial of Perifosine for advanced Sarcoma and many more.
Locations of Fairfax- Northern Virginia Hematology
- Headquarters: 8503 Arlington Road, Fairfax (phone number: 1-703-280-5390)
- Loundon Office: 44035 Riverside Parkway, Suite 300, Leesburg (phone number: 703-554-6800)
- Alexandria Office: 4660 Kenmore Avenue, Suite 1018, Alexandria (phone number: 703-823-2322)
- Manassas Office: 8640 Sudley Road, Suite 302, Manassas (phone number: 703-369-1400)
- Woodbridge Office: 2280 Opitz Boulevard, Suite 300, Woodbridge (phone number: 703-897-5358)
- Fair Oaks Office: 3650 Joseph Siewick Drive, Suite 200, Fairfax (phone number: 703-391-5874)
- Fauquier Office: 400C Hospital Drive, Warrenton (phone number: 540-341-8745)
- Stem Cell Transplant Services- Outpatient Services: 8503 Arlington Boulevard, Suite 400, Fairfax (phone number: 703-970-3178)