Total # of Words: 639
Fun Things to Do In Maui
Maui is a beautiful island in Hawaii blessed with almost all of the wonders that God had spread out on earth. From the lowland areas to the upland part of the island, a bountiful nature abounds. It has great waterfalls, white sand beaches, pristine sea water, and lush green hills. And, it is basically due to these wonders that Maui is consistently chosen as one of the worth visiting island paradises on earth.
Considered as a dream vacation destination in the world, more than 100,000 people visit Maui annually. Yes, certain statistics have shown it, and this is perhaps due to the fact that there are a lot of things to do in Maui, Hawaii. A lot of fun distractions are available out there and with this massive number of things to do in Maui, it could be impossible for you to do them all in just one visit. This is what also makes Maui a place worth visiting and returning.
Now, if you happen to be a beginner and you want to know more about the fun things to do in Maui, then there's no reason for you not to read on. Maui is a sophisticated paradise that is worth discovering, after all.
So here are some of the best fun things to do in Maui, Hawaii:
* Attending the Luau - A visit to Maui, Hawaii is not complete without attending the luau. This may sound strange to those who are not familiar with it, but in Hawaii the luau is one of the best highlights of the Hawaiian Islands. It is actually a traditional feast that features entertainment. Several hotels in the island host and stage this with the Hawaiian foods and a buffet of more familiar foods as the most notable highlights. And, since luau features entertainment, it's no wonder that you'll find Hawaiian music, hula and even fire dancing.
* Cycling or Biking - Maui is but a perfect place to bike. You can ride along the wonderful coast of Maui and at the same time experience a number of micro-climates as you pass through the island's magnificent waterfalls and rainforests.
* Driving - This is but one of the best things to do in Maui. So if you love driving, then drive to the Hana Highway and see the snakes through some of the lush sites of Maui. The highway is also noted for its number of bridges along a winding lava shore. Well, aside from Hana Highway, you can also drive to the peak of Haleakala, which is a crater that appears like the face of an alien planet. Perhaps what makes driving to this place a must is that the crater allows you to see the entire amazing view of the Maui Island.
* Dining - Maui is in the first place considered as the dining epicenter of Hawaii. Perhaps this is due to the fact that the place has restaurants that offer choices for every taste. Yes, you can do this one of the fun things to do in Maui freely, from the lavish hotel dining rooms to the lunch counters or eateries that offers servings in a pleasing manner.
* Shopping - For shopping addicts, this is perhaps the best among the fun things to do in Maui, Hawaii. Well, Maui actually abounds in international shopping centers, galleries, and designer boutiques. Just walk out there and you'll see these outlets selling everything you'll need.
There are a lot of other interesting things to do in Maui, including hiking, snorkeling, sightseeing, whale watching, and diving. However, to experience all of these great things to do in Maui, it is best to plan your vacation ahead of time as Maui, during the special seasons, is commonly packed with large crowds, making it hard for you to get a good reservation.